Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 8- A Penguin Shape Christmas Card

Welcome to Day 8 of my holiday inspiration series!  I'm back today with another shaped card.  I had the pleasure of having this little guy (and 9 of his friends) be published in Paper Crafts November/ December 2013 issue.  I literally squealed with joy and disbelief when I checked my email and saw that they wanted to publish ten of my cards!!!  If you don't happen to have a subscription you can see a small peek of the rest of them that I've pinned to My Cards Pinterest Board.




Cardstock- Neenah (solar white), Recollections (black), Craft Supply (orange), Bazzill (red)
Patterned Paper- Carta Bella Merry & Bright “Jolly Holiday” and “Merry Borders”
Sentiment Stamp- Lawn Fawn “Cozy Christmas”
Ink- Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Chalk Ink (Warm Red, Olive Pastel, Tangerine)
Penguin Cutting File- Christmas Icons (available HERE or HERE)
Pennant Cutting File- Banner Flag Set (available HERE or HERE)
Buttons- Craft Supply
Embroidery Floss- DMC

Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments.  They always make my day!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I love shaped cards, and this is just adorable. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog - I looked up the die, just to make sure that I got everything right -- it is available at Ellen Hutson. It is made by Dee's Distinctively Dies, and it is the Christmas Stacker tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's where I found it too! It looks like an awesome die set to own! :)

      Delete
  2. So adorable...these shaped cards are amazing! So very happy for you about all those cards in Paper Crafts---how very cool---congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on having them published!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...